Consider using AFG Staging because we....
- use only the finest quality furnishings.
- own all of our own furniture so we don't have to pass on high rental costs to you.
- are licensed and fully insured (liability and contents).
- aren't afraid to use color.
- are a mother-daughter team who have been Santa Cruz locals for over twenty years.
- create an inviting ambiance without over-powering the home itself.
- de-emphasize weak features of the house.
- maximize room size and configuration (i.e: smaller proportioned furniture in small rooms and optimal furniture placement to increase the feeling of space).
- use lighter colors and appropriate lamps to brighten dark rooms.
- enchance curb appeal by using colorful silk flowers leading to the front door.
- call attention to a great yard by arranging indoor furniture that pulls your eye toward clear view windows.
Consider staging your next home
- a staged home makes a powerful first impression
- a well staged home sells more quickly and for a higher price.
- buyers usually know in the first thirty seconds if a home is right for them. Get the emotional advantage over your competition.
- "the cost of staging will be considerably less than your first price reduction if the house doesn't sell when you need it to".
- it is always easier to remember a home that is beautifully furnished and decorated, than a dull empty house.
We are proud of our....
- large collection of "beachy" items that advertise our fabulus coastal location.
- high quality solid wood and leather furniture.
- one of a kind, unique high-end accents.
- 150 unique floor and table lamps that provide the crucial element of appropriate lighting.
- fine artwork including many "limited" prints not seen in chain stores, plus photography done by local professionals.
- exterior staging furniture and accents. We also have enough fine silk flowers and bushes to create a colorful garden.